“We’re Good To Go” - the East Lancs Railway has the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Dining With Distinction - specific measures:
- All tickets for Dining With Distinction must be booked in advance.
- Face coverings must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance to Government guidance.
- Seating at 1 metre plus. Once boarded and seated, you can remove face coverings to enjoy your meal, replacing them before you alight.
- Service. To complement our usual high standards of food hygiene, food will be served, pre-plated, reducing the contact time between visitors and serving staff.
- Enhanced cleaning. Menus, windows & table décor will be thoroughly sanitised before your arrival.
Standard precautionary Covid-19 measures are in place to ensure a safe environment to visit. These can be found via the link below.